Wellness is our top priority, we are currently offering Online Classes. The studio is closed for in-person classes. Be well!
Sri Yantra Yoga Studio has been here since 1998 teaching holistic yoga in a happy and calming atmosphere; safely introducing students to the immediate benefits of yoga.
- Supportive, nourishing and enriching atmosphere
- Small teacher-to-student ratio
- Our teachers come from a living Yoga lineage: Master yogis passing down their teachings through the generations
- Special programs including outdoor events, yoga classes, drum circles, meditation, live music, kirtan and online events
- Special guests and workshops designed for holistic wellness of mind/body/spirit
- A true sense of community
- Family owned and operated
- Authentic & holistic yoga experience
- Environmentally Friendly: Our electricity and heat are sourced from wind & solar energy.
- We support other local businesses and local schools.
Benefits of Yoga:
- Tone, Strengthen and Improve Balance
- Gain Flexibility & Mobility
- Breathe Deeply and Consciously
- Relieve Stress & Relax
- Rejuvenate & Energize
- Bring more Joy and Peace to your Life
- Boost Immunities
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness
- Clear the Mind, Increase Focus and Learn to Be Present
A regular yoga practice can lead to a happier, healthier life. Yoga and meditation can help clear the mind, let go of tension, and connect to a deep state of joy within.
Our name, 'Sri Yantra Yoga' is symbolic of the expansive, universal quality of the Yogic tradition, representing highest union.