NOTICE: In accordance with PA state guidlines and regulations for all 'non-essential' business, all Yoga classes and events are currently cancelled and the studio is closed. Please visit our Online Classes tab to enjoy yoga from home. Be well!
Hello! We’ve been here since 1998 teaching holistic yoga in a happy and calming atmosphere; safely introducing students to the immediate benefits of yoga. Sri Yantra Yoga studio enjoys a great reputation teaching new students as well as retaining a strong group of long-timers.
Take a look at our class schedule, or visit our online store. Yoga makes a wonderful gift, for yourself or a friend.
What sets us apart:
- Supportive, nourishing and enriching atmosphere
- Small teacher-to-student ratio
- Yoga classes for all levels and every body
- Our teachers come from a living Yoga lineage: Master yogis passing down their teachings through the generations
- Special programs including drum circles, meditation classes, music events, kirtan, and more
- Special guests and workshops designed for holistic wellness of mind/body/spirit
- A true sense of community
- Family owned and operated
- Authentic & holistic yoga experience
- Environmentally Friendly: Our electric provider is Clean Choice Energy, our electricity and heat are sourced from wind & solar energy.
- We support other local businesses and local schools.
Benefits of Yoga:
- Tone and Strengthen the Body
- Gain Flexibility
- Improve Balance
- Learn to Breathe Deeply and Consciously
- Relieve Stress
- Rejuvenate & Energize
- Bring more Joy and Peace to your Life
- Boost Immunities
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness
- Clear the Mind, Increase Focus and Learn to Be Present
A regular yoga practice can lead to a happier, healthier life. Yoga and meditation can help clear the mind, let go of tension, and connect to a deep state of joy within.
Our name, 'Sri Yantra Yoga' is symbolic of the expansive, universal quality of the Yogic tradition, representing highest union.