We’ve been here since 1998 teaching holistic yoga in a happy and calming atmosphere; safely introducing students to the immediate benefits of yoga. Sri Yantra Yoga studio enjoys a great reputation teaching new students as well as retaining a strong group of long-timers.
What sets us apart:
- Supportive, nourishing and enriching atmosphere
- Small teacher-to-student ratio
- Authentic & holistic yoga experience
- Yoga classes for all levels and every body!
- Our teachers come from a living Yoga lineage: master yogis passing down their teachings through the generations
- Special programs including drum circles, meditation classes, music events, kirtan, and more
- Special guests and workshops designed for holistic wellness of mind/body/spirit
- A true sense of community
- Family owned and operated
Benefits of Yoga:
- Tone and Strengthen the Body
- Gain Flexibility
- Increase and Restore Balance
- Learn to Breathe Deeply and Consciously
- Relieve Stress
- Rejuvenate & Energize
- Bring more Joy and Peace to your Life
- Boost Imunities
- Increase Overall Health and Wellness
- Clear the Mind, Increase Focus and learn to Be Present
A regular yoga practice can lead to a happier, healthier life. Yoga and meditation can help clear the mind, let go of tension, and connect to a deep state of joy within.
Our name, 'Sri Yantra Yoga' is symbolic of the expansive, universal quality of the Yogic tradition, representing highest union.