We’ve been here since 1998 teaching holistic Hatha yoga in a happy and calming atmosphere; safely introducing students to the immediate benefits of yoga. Anyone and everyone can practice Yoga! Sri Yantra Yoga studio enjoys a great reputation teaching new students as well as retaining a strong group of long-timers.
What sets us apart:
- Supportive, nourishing and enriching atmosphere
- Small teacher-to-student ratio
- Authentic & holistic yoga experience
- Our teachers come from a living Yoga lineage: master yogis passing down their teachings through the generations
- Yoga classes for all levels and every body!
- Special programs including drum circles, meditation classes, music events, kirtan, and more
- Special guests and workshops designed for holistic wellness of mind/body/spirit
- A true sense of community
- Family owned and operated
Benefits of Yoga:
- Tone and Strengthen the Body
- Gain Flexibility
- Increase and Restore Balance
- Learn to Breathe Deeply and Conciously
- Relieve Stress
- Rejuevenate & Energize
- Boost Immunities
- Increase Overall Health and Wellness
- Clear the Mind, Increase Focus and learn to Be Present
A regular yoga practice can lead to a happier, healthier life. Our meditation classes help clear the mind, let go of tension, and connect to a deep state of joy within.
Our name, 'Sri Yantra Yoga' is symbolic of the expansive, universal quality of the Yogic tradition, representing highest union.